Support for you and baby. The original award-winning Boppy Pillow.
• VERSATILE AWAKE-TIME SUPPORT: Feeding (0+ months), propping (3+ months), tummy time (6+ months) and sitting (9+ months). For baby’s awake time only. Not for sleep.
• CREATED FOR COMFORT: Designed by a mom, the Boppy Pillow provides to your arms and back by lifting your baby to a more ergonomic position when breastfeeding or bottle feeding
• YOU HAVE OPTIONS: Works for multiple feeding styles—cradle, cross cradle, football hold, bottle feeding
• REMOVABLE SLIPCOVER: Comes dressed in a removable, breathable pillow cover with an easy-on covered zipper design
• EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE: The Boppy Pillow and slipcover are machine washable because messes happen
• NURSERY MUST-HAVE: The award-winning Boppy Pillow is a registry must-have, making it the perfect gift for any baby shower
Slipcover: Machine wash separately, delicate cycle, 30ºC/85ºF. Tumble dry low on delicate cycle. Cool iron as needed. Do not dry clean.
Pillow: Machine wash delicate cycle, 30ºC/85ºF. Tumble dry low on delicate cycle. While drying pillow, throw a sneaker or tennis ball (wrapped in a pillow case) in the dryer to help the pillow keep its shape. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
TO PREVENT SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH
- NEVER leave baby unattended.
- Adult supervision is required.
- Improper use of this product could result in serious injury or death.
POSSIBLE SUFFOCATION HAZARD
- NEVER allow baby to sleep on the pillow.
- DO NOT allow baby to lie face down on the pillow.
- DO NOT use in crib, cradle, bassinet, playpen, play yard or near an area where baby may sleep.
- NOT FOR USE on a bed, either with the baby alone or with a caregiver who may fall asleep while feeding the baby.
POSSIBLE POSTIONAL ASPHYXIA HAZARD
- ALWAYS keep baby’s airway open.
- DO NOT allow baby to be curled up in the center of the pillow area.
- DO NOT prop baby too high or too low on the pillow.