Dual stage developmental baby book with 7 activities and two sides: one black & white the other colorful
- ENCOURAGES BABY'S SIGHT with contrasting black & white design on one side perfectly suited to younger babies and colorful fun-filled design for older babies on the other.
- EXTENDS TUMMY TIME with 7 fun activities that will help baby spend more time on the tummy, strengthening shoulder and neck muscles.
- STIMULATES BABY'S SENSES with playful textures, contrasting shapes, and colorful characters that offer essential visual and tactile stimulation.
- DEVELOPMENT ON THE GO: Easy to fold and take along wherever you go, for some fun and engagement on the go. Easily fits most bassinets.
- LEARN MORE FROM OUR EXPERTS! Our products are carefully conceived to support babies' growth and development. Take a look at our Age Tips tab to learn how you can use this product to encourage your baby's development.
- Part of the Meadow Days™ collection! Encouraging your baby's development by inspiring Moments of Wonder™.
0-3+ months: THE SENSES - VISUAL STIMULATIONThe black & white side offers baby essential visual stimulation from day one. Place the book at a convenient distance from baby (8-12 inches) and let them try and focus their gaze on the contrasting shapes and the mirror.3+ months: FINE MOTOR SKILLS - FINGER & HAND MUSCLESBaby's sight is already developed enough to enjoy the book's colorful side and explore the various activities (satin ribbons, crinkly tail and more) while practicing fine motor skills.0-6+ months: GROSS MOTOR SKILLS - TUMMY TIMEBoth sides will engage and stimulate baby at earlier and later stages of development, helping extend tummy time. Place baby on the tummy with the book in reach and let them explore the toy with eyes, hands and mouth.3-6+ months: COGNITION - OBJECT PERMANENCEPlaying the peek-a-boo game is a wonderful way of helping baby begin to understand the idea of object permanence, realizing that things still remain where they are even if you can't see them.
- Contrasting black & white illustrations
- Peek-a-boo game
- Crinkly fox tail
- Textured tree element
- Satin ribbons
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:SensesThe contrasting black & white side was especially created to encourage baby's eyesight from day one. The more detailed colorful side is fitted with a variety of activities that offer tactile and visual stimulation for older babies. Both sides together support the development of your growing baby’s senses.Gross Motor SkillsThe book's appealing design and various activities intrigue and interest baby to look and explore, helping extend tummy time. Tummy time strengthens neck and shoulder muscles and prepares your little one for the important milestones ahead.
Fine Motor SkillsThe activities on the book’s colorful side encourage baby to reach out, grasp, pull and explore, practicing hand and finger muscles to advance fine motor skills.CognitionThe fun peek-a-boo game teaches babies about the idea of object permanence, helping them realize that things that are out of sight are still there.